Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm With You

As time goes by, some of as will definitely change.
No matter how hard we try, changing is one of the things we can't control.
There are lot of times I have said that things does really change,
but our emotions don't.
I'm still me, even if you don't see it.
And I can still say that "I'm With You"
through all the things that will went through.

I maybe with a world that you hardly know and you can't relate with,
but I'm still me.
There are people surrounds me that you may not like
but I like them and their company,
you may not believed but I think you have in common
because I have liken them they I have with you.

In your troubled days I want to be there
but you didn't let me.
You may think I have ignored us, but I didn't.
I want to speak it out,
but I guess there things that are better to be left unsaid
rather than being speak out and misinterpreted.

It may be late but I'm still going to say,
that I'm With You, all through out.

No comments: