Thursday, December 11, 2008

Keep Working

I was always being told by my own mother that if ever I get to be in a situation wherein I want to give up on something because of the obstacles I have encountered in reaching my goals, the last thing that I should do is to STOP. I guess she may be right.

Doing something to get the things what we have always hoped for doesn't come very easy. Never ever put in your mind that things could be as easy as a cake. I'm not saying to look on the negative side of it, of how hard it could be but to see the fact that things can't be always as easy as what you want. Never expect it to be easy cause if you then you will easily give up because your expectations didn't really happen.

Sometimes when I want to get something, I will try to think that those things will be hard to get but worth to have. By that thought, I can strive hard in order for me to get what I want. Though sometimes it may seem that those things that what we want, when we already have it, the thought comes in mind that getting it wasn't that hard at all. We'll of course, because what we have expected didn't happen.

So when we want something, never expect it to be easy nor very hard. Just expect that there will come obstacle that you will have to face. But just keep on working. After all, it'll be worth it.

No comments: