Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lover vs. Friend

Have you ever been in a situation where in your friends don't like your Lover? I may not have been, but I have been in a situation where in I am the Friend who don't like my Friend's Lover. And I did experience many odd situations that sometimes I think I should not be accompanying my Friend anymore.

There are certain reasons why I don't like him for my friend. Simply because I love my friend and I value her as one of my Family. In short, I don't want her to get hurt. She may not see how special she is as a person and doesn't see he's not worth it for him to have her.

But how does it feel to be in the situation where in you are in between in a fight of your Friend and Lover? Of course, it would be very disappointing. Your friends are indeed very dear to your heart, but, your Lover is still very special to you also. Which one would you choose?

I have been in the Friend's situation, actually twice. And I can say that they have chosen their Lover rather than their Friends. I have enough reasons or I can say WE have enough reasons why we don't like their Lovers.But I guess Love is indeed Love. Not even Friends can make it stop. Cause when you are in love, you are blinded by your deep emotions and imaginations. Anyone who wants you to see the reality seems to be your enemies, even if you knew they loved you.

Based from my experiences, I think I should rather listen to my friends.They can see the real thing. They can see the real person if he/she is really true to you. For one simple reason, they are not in love with your Lover, and they cannot be blinded by their emotions nor imaginations. They can really see the whole real situation.

No comments: