Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Not that Fair

Just this evening, I have just read an article about how life can be different to all people, especially from Rich people to Poor ones. Some people may be very fortunate in financial aspects, some were born to be rich and some because of their hardships in life. And some were less fortunate to have just NOTHING.

The ex-ruler of United Arab Emirates seem to have anything. He has this Mansion house, luxurious cars, and many expensive properties. His mansion is almost made of gold. He has this one car that was made of pure silver.This man seems to be one of the few billionaires of the world. Even the people in United Arab Emirates (UAE )seems to be lucky to be just being a residents in UAE.

But take a look at the other side. Those were called the less fortunate.The opposite of the people of UEA is some of the people in South Africa.Those people don't even have just an ordinary shelter to call it their own.They don't have anything, not even water which for some, is very abundant to them. Their situation maybe called doom. They die very young, because they don't have anything to keep them alive, which is food and water.

I'm thankful that the situation in my life is like this. In fact I am very much fortunate. I am not rich but I cannot also call myself poor. I just have something. I can eat and drink water, and can do more. I have a family and I do have a job to feed me and buy things. I am indeed lucky. For those persons who think their lives are miserables because they don't have much,try to think the people of South Africa, you may then realize how lucky you are.

No comments: