Monday, November 3, 2008

You Don't Know ME

Can you tell if there is one person that really knows you very well? Forme, I don't think so. I think I am the only person who knew myself morebetter than anyone else. Not even my parents nor my closest friends cantell who really I am.

Other people can't read your mind nor feel your heart. Maybe they can sensewhat you are thinking or what do you feel by means of your actions, but itdoesn't mean they knew everything.

I think its a gift that everyone should be thankful for. There are thingsthat are better to be kept inside of us, especially our emotions. Sometimesother people may misunderstood us or misinterpret our actions, but don'tmind them. They don't know you, and they don't have the right to tell youwho you are.

Sometimes we too ask ourselves who we are. But at the end of the line, youcan answer that question. It may be different from your answers before butits still the same.

Others may say that they knew me very well but there are parts of me thatremains mysterious to them. And its better to leave it that way.

No comments: