Sunday, November 2, 2008

Friends Matters

Having a friend is something special. Out of all the millions of people in this world, you get to have a contact with them, and I think its very special. Imagine life without FRIENDS. No one to talk to about your problems, triumphs, & etc. Of course you have your family, but FRIENDS and FAMILY are different. There are things that you can't share with your family but no matter what, your family is always there for you. But how about friends.

I have a lot of friends and I can't even count how many they are. But there are only few friends that I always get along with. Sometimes, we change our closest friends to another one not because of we argue or because of fighting. Sometimes distance is the main reason of it. And it may be because of work or schools. And also for some reason nobody can understand.


I do value my friends a lot. I give what I can give to make them happy,that's the kind of friend I am. In every decision I make, I also consider my friend's advice. For me just like my family , my friend's point of views are also important.


When my family is away, friends are there to support me. People who have real friends behind them are lucky, they have found a second family.Friends indeed matters.

No comments: