Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Constant Change


“The Only Permanent Thing In This World Is Change”

DO you believe in that? Frankly speaking, I think I’m in the middle. Sometimes I could say that I do believed and sometimes I don’t. Maybe in some aspects, I guess, thats what makes me confused about that idea. But just reading between the lines, you could already say that there’s no permanent thing at all.

I was once told by a close friend that there will come a day that we’ll stop seeing each other, stop talking and maybe we’ll never see each other again. Her point is that not all the time we’ll be having those laughs together, those getaways that we have, those journeys that we’ve shared, and all the things that we do together. I laughed about it and didn’t take it seriously.

But I guess she’s right. The day she was talking about did arrived. I guess CONSTANT CHANGE is true, BUT, for some aspects, I guess. I still believe that there are things that couldn’t be change by TIME itself. Mostly TIME is the reason why things changed or why things have to be change.

What I am talking about which makes me believe that there are still things that don’t change is the thing called “EMOTIONS”. For example, for me. When I was a child I do loved my parents, but now that I’m all grown up, I still love them. My feelings for them haven’t change at all even if years has gone by. Or maybe, EMOTIONS is the only thing that can’t be change at all.

All things (excluding EMOTIONS) changes from time to time. From the clothes that we wears, environment that we have, schools where we study, people that sorrounds us, machines that we used from being big to being small and compact and all other things, thats the things which TIME can change.

BUT, the emotions that we have, can never be. Although TIME can make us forget about this feelings that we have, but when we reminisce, it all comes back. Now, when I say is CONSTANT CHANGE true?, I may say “YES, in some aspects.”

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hello! Kian. dari nalang ko mag comment ha. hehe! Nice kaayo imong post na.

Yup ga change gyud ta. like pariha sato sige lang ta uban sa una pero karon naa nako sa layo pero maskin ana ang nahitabo nga maka kita ka og new friends og ako sad pero ang memories gapa bilin gihapon. Nga one day if naay mag ask kaila ka ni quel maka ingon ko nga yup daghan mi good times ato niya.

Honestly, sige lang ko huna2x sa inyo og sa atong mga kabu-ang and I'm hoping nga pag balik nako maka uban tamo. hahayz!!!