Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Digging inside me

For these past few days, a lot of things had really happened. Things which I didn’t really expected. I found out that life can be cruel sometimes and no matter how you planned things out to work perfectly fine, you can never really control it. You can never really expect things to happen, you just have to wait. I found out that there are people I knew were not the persons whom I thought I knew. I guess way back then I was blinded by my own imagination of things which I thought can be real, but it’s not.

Last week, I just got a fight with a spoiled brat (the nerve of him). He was as childish as before. We had also a fight last year, and unfortunately, that hadn’t give him any lesson. Until now, I don’t think he learned something important, wish he get out of my way. Reconciliation is not my option, and never will. If I could kick his ass, I definitely would.

I also got a change of sked in my work. Things weren’t doing so fine lately. I find it hard to adjust. I mean working midnight isn’t so fine at all. In day time all you have to do is try to sleep but I can’t. But I have no choice but to accept it. A new set of people sorrounds me now including the spoiled brat. We’ll, this is my work, and I have to do it.

Just this week, I was assigned to do this project. It was done but I was kind of not happy of some of the results. People I thought would be supportive, well, they kinda have their business of their own. Lucky for me, I didn’t really depend on them. When they get to do their project, expect me to be not be there at all. So then they could realize what’s it like to be working hard alone.

But the good thing is that someone has open it’s door to help me. I mean we are not that close but she just came. Lucky for me, she had this good intention to really help, and not just saying she would. I was happy she helped, out of her busy sked, she was there. Very supportive. If I will be given a chance to do her a favor, I will surely do.

For the past days, I also found someone who really is a real person. She say things and do things which she really mean to. I’m thankful enough that she is always there. She hasn’t change at all. The way she treats me was still the same a year ago. I guess she really is one of my friends whom I can call my real buddy.

NOW, I’m back to my reality. I hope those bad things that happen will not affect me but instead will make me see the real things. Things not covered by own imagination. And welcome those people who was there for me all the time and not doubting them.

No comments: