Monday, October 27, 2008

Second Chance


I've always thought that Second Chances for a romantic relationship are for only foolish people. Why give another chance and let them blow it all again. I have never believed in second chances at all. For me, its useless to give people another chance, if they have done it before, then they will do it again. But that was before. Now I think I'm realizing something new.People do mistakes which sometimes can never be forgiven, especially in LOVE. I used to think that making a mistake especially in a romantic relationships are done because of lack of love. I never thought that there are temptations everywhere. That no matter how much you loved one another,there is still a big possibility that one partner can be tempted.

If one has done a mistake, it doesn't mean that its lack of love.Sometimes, no matter how much that pain that has caused you, you must also know how to listen. We must also ask ourselves if we have done something wrong for them to get tempted. We must not always think and focus about the pain that has caused you, but all the things that happened, including the happy times.

Making mistake is part of life. One cannot taste the HAPPINESS without tasting BITTERNESS first. If you cannot accept one's apology, then TIME can. Time heals everything, including heartaches. But, I'm only favor of SECOND CHANCES, but not and never in THIRD, FOURTH & etc. chances. Keep this in mind, “Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice.” Mistake must be learned after it has been done, not after being always done.

No comments: