Friday, October 31, 2008

Disappointments

This year seems to be very different from what I had expected a year ago. A lot of things have changed, including the people around me. Last year, different people was behind my back, & most of the time, we were together always. We have imagined what will be in stored for us this year. But now, I think I'll be visualizing the new year with a different company.

I didn't imagine that someday we'll go on our separate ways as easy as like this. I have loved them and I did enjoy every moment that we have shared. Those were the days that I consider myself lucky to have them. But it ended like this, and it's kinda disappointing.

I'm not saying that I am disappointed with them, but I'm disappointed on the way things have gone. Things have gone wrong if I based it on our plans. I guess its really wrong to plan something in the future because in the end, it could hurt you.

Maybe that's what CONSTANT CHANGE do. And we have no one to blame, even our selves. We have just got to move on, and maybe realize on things that we must in order for us to learned something. Something that we could used in the near future.

Lets just face the fact that we can't control everything. And always remind ourselves to just move on in every disappointments that we have encountered. And keep this in mind that moments won't last but we'll always remember.

No comments: