Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life without Mistakes is a Crap.

1_232033632l.jpg

Of course, we do some mistakes that causes us failures in our life, simply because we’re not perfect. But we must be thankful of that mistakes because of that, we can be more matured. Living life is not that exciting without commiting any mistakes.

One must know whats it like to experience failure to really feel whats it like to succeed. Because you can never feel the happiness and satisfaction in something without experiencing difficulties and struggles.

You must also know how to accept your failures, if you can’t, you can never learn from it. Sometimes we tend to deny the mistakes that we have done. But always keep in mind that there’s always a room for improvement. We can always correct ourselves from the wrong doings that we have done.

In my past, I have experience a lot of struggles and failures which had lead me to where I am now. The knowledge that I have now would not had gotten in me if I hadn’t got any failures. I always keep in my mind to learn something from my mistakes. One must learn from his/her mistake so that their mistakes cannot be repeated.

But once you had repeated same mistake, then you have not learned anything from it. You haven’t gone matured. The important thing in handling mistakes is to correct it and move on but always to keep in mind the things you have learned from it.

No comments: