Friday, October 24, 2008

Music Lover

1_509918710l.jpg

I love music. And I can say that I am indeed a music lover. I like mellow, Rn’B, and alternative musics. In Music, you can make many friends cause you have something in common. Others may say that in Music, people can say who you are. And I think its true.

There are a lot of kinds of music. These are mellow, love songs, R’nB, alternatives, Rock, and etc. Some people have different choices of it. For example, girls are in the Love songs or Mellow type, because girls are found to be Romantic. While boys are in the Alternative & R’nB music, because they are likely to be adventurous.

The good thing about music is that it can make you sing and dance. Try to imagine dancing without music, it seems like there is something missing. One can’t feel the enjoyment in dancing without Music.

Another thing is that Music can be a helpful way to express someones feelings. You can determined if a person is sad, in love or happy by just listening to the kind of music she/he listens to.

In my own experience, I can say that Music is a big help. It can encourage me just by listening to it. It erases my boredoms in life. It makes me relax when I’m not in ease. Music can be a great companion. And especially, it can bring happiness to everyone.

No comments: